Personal Information Policy
1.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Hirayama Co, Ltd ("Hirayama") will use the personal information provided by each company for the following purposes.
- Technical personnel recruitment and placement
- To reply to client questions and inquiries about our services and companies
- To provide information judged beneficial and other company services information.
In addition, Hirayama may post on the Internet some information entrusted without identifying the client.
２．Providing Personal Information to a third party
Except for the purpose descripted in item 1, Hirayama will not provide the Personal Information to a third party . However, it cannot be applicable in any of the following cases.
- If it is required by applicable law or regulations
- If it is required to protect interests related to preserve life, health or property of human or corporate body, and Hirayama has difficulties in obtaining the consent of the individual concerned.
- Especially if there is a need to promote healthy development of children or improvement of public health and Hirayama has difficulties in obtaining the consent of the individual concerned.
- If it is required to cooperate with government agencies to prevent actions that might cause damage to Hirayama.
３．Personal Information Entrustment
Hirayama may entrust Personal Information to a business operator or individual to extent the fulfillment of the purpose described in item 1. In that case, Hirayama will exercise the appropriate supervision of the trustee to ensure the scope of security of the personal data.
４．Personal Information disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content and stop of usage or provision to third parties.
Requesting of Personal Information disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content and stop of usage or provision to third parties will be accepted after verifying identifiable personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.). And if the request is made from an agent, it will be accepted after verifying the relationship between the agent and the person concerned. In addition, personal information to be disclosed is just being disclosed is relevant to what purpose personal information as described in item 1.